We realize that showing up to a church gathering on a Sunday morning can be a nerve-wracking experience. Here are some steps that will hopefully make the process easier:
- Finding us! We gather on Sundays at 10:00 am at the Brunelle Performance Theater, which is on the Davis High School campus. There is plenty of parking on Sunday mornings!
- Visit the Connection Point Tent. Our team will give chat with you, give you a high five, and help you navigate the morning. They can point you towards kid's programming, coffee, or another friendly face.
- Speaking of coffee. We offer pour over coffee from 1951 Coffee Company (a semi-local company doing great work with Refugees on the west coast). Enjoy a cup or two on us!
- Find a seat where you are comfortable. No one is going to pressure you to participate. As a visitor, you are welcome to go at your own pace and check our community out as you are comfortable.
- Ask your questions. Discovering the good news of Jesus and finding a church home is a big deal. And we expect that you will have questions when you come. We love questions! If you can't ask them in church, where can you? Again, our connection team is there to help answer many of those questions, or point you towards someone who can.
We know that your contact information is valuable, and we consider it to be a significant step to share that with a church. We do our best to steward that information well. We'd love to keep you in the loop and connect you with someone on our staff. There are two ways to do this:
- Fill out a Connection Card at the Connection Point Tent.
- Download the Discovery Christian Church App and fill our the card digitally.