Discovery Kids seeks to guide our children to Christ in safe, fun, and loving environments while encouraging and equipping parents to be the primary disciple-makers in their own kids’ lives. This education, training, and discipling is practiced in line with Discovery’s values and beliefs.
We believe that:
- Children are gifts from God (Psalm 127:3-5 & Luke 17:2).
- Children, like all of humanity, are flawed and need a savior (Genesis 8:21 & Psalm 51:5).
- Children can grow in grace and use their spiritual gifts for the glory of God (2 Peter 3:18 & 1 Corinthians 14:12).
- The church has the responsibility to fulfill its pledge to nurture and train children in the ways of the Lord (Psalm 78).
- The Gospel Project curriculum helps us teach in accordance to these beleifs and so use it for the instructional components of Discovery Kids.
Most Sundays we offer the following rooms for your child:
- Chicks - nursery (0-24 months)
- Lambs - toddlers (2-3 years)
- Cubs - preschool (3 yrs-preK)
- Eagles - early elementary (K-1st grade)
- Colts - elementary (2nd-4th grade)
To learn more about how we can serve your family or how you would like to serve in Discovery Kids, please email Discovery Kids.
There are three simple steps to begin serving in Discovery Kids:
1) Fill out the application and background check form. You may return the background check form to a staff member or at Connection Point.
2) One on one meeting with a staff member.
3) Review volunteer handbook and serve.