Helping people discover good news in Davis, Woodland, around the country, and around the world!
We believe the call to make disciples and invite people into the kingdom of right relationships leads us to tangible action. We communicate the good news of Jesus through serving, speaking, invitation, and partnership.
Generosity, for us, is about the investment of our time, our talents, and our treasure. We serve alongside local organizations (time), we send people out to use their skils and training to be good news and build the kingdom (talent), and we invest 10% of our income as a church into work that aligns with our mission as a community in Davis (treasure). Here are some of the opportunities and partnerships we invest in as a community.
Currently we are excited to be working with the following organizations to meet needs in our community:
- Empower YOLO
- Davis Community Meals
- 4th and Hope (Woodland)
- Make it Happen
- World Relief Sacramento
- Yolo Food Bank
We have great, mutually supportive relationships with these campus ministries at UC Davis:
We also support former UC Davis/Discovery alumn doing great campus ministry in other areas of our region and world:
- Sac Metro- Steven and Samantha Mockford (Cru)
- Colorado Springs- Susan Mack (Navigators World Mission Training)
Finally, here are our four core global partners:
- Uganda - John and Sarah Stepanian (S.O.S.)
- Uruguay - David and Claudia Ossa (Globalscope)
- Honduras - John Zeller (Misión El Paraíso)
- Central Asian peoples- We have adopted a group of Central Asian people as a focus of our prayer and generosity. At this time it is unwise to offer more information on our website, so if you would like to know more about this work email the missions team
- Guam - Sam Halaufla (Intervarsity)
- Thailand- Mark and Princess Bernardino (Globalscope)
Questions and Support
For more information on how we support missions, or to request support, please Email our Missions Team.
To get involved with local service, justice initiatives, and partnerships, please Email the Street Team.